Monday, November 28, 2022

Goooal!⚽🖤

The discussions to organize a shootout competition as part of the World Cup was already in the air and it finally happened. The programme was titled Goooal! The whole class was divided into 9 groups of 4-5 members and the fixture was prepared by Rosh Kumar sir. The competition was decided to begin by 2 30. In the meantime we painted our faces. My face had red and green colors and the Argentinian fans painted their faces with sky blue color. The air was full of applause, laughter and cheers. The portugal fans including Sibana, Roshan and Rakesh did Cristiano Ronaldo's new celebration when Messi fans were chanting Vamos Argentina. Even though I wasn't expecting the competition to be so vibrant, it turned out to be so good. I really had a great time.

My team had 3 participants; just me, Sruthi and Ancila. We made it to the final and won the competition defeating all the 8 teams. We were declared champions of the Goooal and everybody congratulated us. Rosh Kumar sir had a tough time controlling the whole thing. Praveena ma'am and Roshna ma'an joined us and took penalty kicks. However, Sandhya chechi, whose every single kick embraced the goal net, was undoubtedly the player of the day. The organizers announced that she won the golden boot.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...