Wednesday, July 24, 2024

24/07/2024

I engaged 8C for 2 periods. We discussed the textual activities of A Shipwrecked Sailor in the first class. Later, we started discussing From A Railway Carriage by RL Stevenson. As an introduction to the poem, I played the sound of a train using a bluetooth speaker. Learners were so interested to guess the sound. Then, they were asked to share their train memories and experiences. This ensured a smooth entry to the lesson. After I recited the poem, learners told me that they liked the rhythm of the poem. 2 learners volunteered and recited the poem. The class went really smooth and I felt really satisified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...