Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Adios.




It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning. They were so vibrant and loving. I had a heavy heart while I asked them to write something for me. Some of them had already brought handwritten cards and chocolates. Their words were so kind and full of warmth. We chatted very casually for some time. Then as per their demand, I sang a song. Before I could complete it, I saw eyes full of tears. I tried hard not to cry. Later, I took a group photo with 8C and 9B. 

I bid farewell to my kids. I'll be grateful for everything they've done and taught me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...