Friday, December 22, 2023

Last Day♥


Last day as a teacher trainee at Cottonhill school.

To begin with, I was unable to express myself as the emotions within were confusing. I was proud, happy, sad, exhausted and contented, above all.

I have never imagined myself doing B.Ed, that too from a college in Thiruvananthapuram. But life had other plans and I'm here. 

I am happy that I got to see myself as a teacher. 

I am happy that I evolved as an emotionally more mature  individual.

I am happy that in spite of all the shortcomings and struggles, I made it through the first phase of school internship.


I spent the day recollecting the journey with my kids who were so considerate and loving. I gave sweets to them, captured photos and hugged them. I'm really grateful for the love, hugs, random compliments, reassurances and all the gentle gestures that made an anxious, clumsy student teacher comfortable amidst the chaos and recurrent self-doubt episodes.

I'll miss being their Bushra teacher..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...