Wednesday, June 12, 2024

School Internship Phase II

 First Day of the School Internship Phase II. 15 interns from our college were allotted GGHSS Cottonhill. I felt the same amount of nervousness as the first day of Phase I, while I stepped into the school. This is one of the most crucial parts in the B.Ed life. I hope everything goes well. 

Throughout the day, my learners from 9C, 8J and 8E were coming to meet and greet. It felt so warm. I realized the perks of this role. 

We were allotted teachers, and asked to meet them and enquire about the portions and time table. Shameem Teacher and Buena Teacher were allotted to me. I met them, asked them about the portions to be taken in 9B and 8C, and collected the time table. Later, I went through the portions and planned an outline of the lessons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...