Thursday, July 18, 2024

18/07/24

I engaged 9B during the fifth period. We discussed the textual activities of Dreams Realised. The learners were so reluctant to write the answers. Even after repeating the words and sentences, they struggled to write the answers properly. Exceopt 7 or 8 learners,  others had great difficulty in recalling spelling of the words discussed in the lesson. After a point, I stopped spelling the words and asked them to look at the textbook and find out the correct spelling. It was disheartening to see them mess up the spelling of very commonyl used words. Afterwards, I collected the notebooks of the learners of 9B and 8C to check and correct their works. There were numerous spelling mistakes, punctuation errors and grammar mistakes in their writing and I had a hard time correcting those. I wrote words of affirmation and suggestion on the notebooks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...