Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Chocolates and Love from 9B

It was my last day with 9B. I engaged them during the first period, since their teacher was absent. I asked them to write a feedback on my teaching. Their words were so kind that I felt so happy. Then, I distributed chocolates among them as a token of love and shared my experience as a teacher in 9B. I had another class with them during the fourth period. We discussed the final part of 'The Toilet'. I asked them to comment on the significance of the title to which they responded creatively and critically. I felt happy that they understood the core of the memoir by Gcina Mhlope. Then I bid farewell to 9B.


During the last period, I engaged 8C. We discussed the poetic devices including alliteration, assonance, simile, sensory imagery etc. Learners still had confusions regarding how to identify these. Thus, I had to explain the basics of each poetic device so that they can easily identify them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...