Thursday, July 25, 2024

Certificate Distribution, Data Collection..


After the prayer, we were asked to accompany the teachers in distributing the SSLC certificates. 8 counters were set up in the school auditorium. I accompanied Prasanthi Teacher at the fourth counter. Each counter had 100 certificates. The chore was something different and involved multiple tasks like verifying the hall ticket, taking the signature etc.

During the fourth period, I engaged 9B. We discussed The Toilet, the part where the narrator found the public toilet as a space of her own. In the afternoon, I administered the rating scale among them. I had already discussed the topic of my project with them. However, the learners struggled to read and respond to the statements on their own. I had to read out and explain the statements one after the other so that they could mark the most suitable response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...