Monday, November 20, 2023

20/11/2023

I engaged 8E during the first period. Rethi teacher handed over the attendance register to me, I marked the attendance in the register itself. Since it was the first day after District School Sasthrolsavam, a couple of minutes were lost in rearranging the class. I gave a quick recap of the significant details of the first part of First Showers and discussed the final part. Learners thoroughly enjoyed the poem and actively shared their opinions about rain and its grandeur. Towards the end, learners were asked to pick out instances of various poetic devices from the poem. Though there were some minor mistakes made by them, the attempt was a success. Finally, I consolidated the poem and asked them to write an appreciation of the poem.

In the afternoon, I engaged 9C and discussed types of adverbs through the advance organizer model. Even though there were slight confusions, learners actively participated in the class and managed to understand adverb of place, time,  manner, degree and frequency and the lesson succeeded in attaining the outcomes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...