Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Meow..🐈

I engaged 8C during the third period. We discussed the initial part of The Boy Who Drew Cats published by Hasegawa Takejiro. The learners were responsive and actively contributed to each phase of the lesson. The riddle was correctly answered following which Tanmaya drew a cat on the whiteboard. Everyone was asked to draw a cat on their notebook and name it. Later they asked me whether it's okay for them to make the sound of cat. As soon as I agreed to it, meow sounds of varying intonations began to be heard. Learners seemed surprised and excited while doing it. I understood how incorporating variety boosts the learner engagement. The lesson went really well. 


In the afternoon, Rajalekshmi and I met Sreekala teacher and discussed the necessary adjustments in the timetable with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...