Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Readers Theatre♥

I engaged 8E during the first period. The learners were given instructions and guidance to practice Reader's Theatre of the scene being discussed in the class. Since it was something alien to the learners, it took them a while to understand the concept. Once it was clear, the readers theatre emerged to be more efficient than I thought it'd be. Later, comprehension question were displayed using a chart and the learners discussed the questions in groups and answered them correctly. When asked about the effectiveness of this new practice, learners responded positively.

In the afternoon, I engaged 9C. The central idea of the lesson was the sound of happiness machine. I asked the learners to imagine and write the conversation between Leo Auffman's neighbours regarding the mysterious sound. They completed the activity in pairs and presented it before the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...