Monday, December 4, 2023

School Parliament Election♥

It was the day of School Parliament Election. A multitude of memories ran through my mind and I was missing the election days. Since the election continued till 11 am, I had to engage 8E during the fourth period. We discussed the journey of Terenty, Fyokla and Danilka back to the village. I practiced the new pedagogy where learners had to discuss the comprehension questions in groups, find answers to them and write them on the activity cards. Omanaseelan sir visited and observed the class as well. He told me that I've improved in terms of handling and managing the class. It was a relief to hear that.

In the afternoon, I engaged 9C and finished 'The Happiness Machine'. When I asked the learners about their opinion on family as a happiness machine, everyone responded positively. I wrapped up the significant details of the story as many of the learners missed classes in between due to NCC camp and practice sessions.

I congratulated Shefa and Ananya on being elected democratically as class leaders and discussed how important democracy is in the present scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...