Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Day 3♥

I had a class with 8J during the first period. I dealt with the incident that took place inside the bus and how Rosa Parks was ill-treated. I deliberately read the lesson with more facial expressions and gestures than usual so that the learners are able to comprehend the exact context and its intensity along with the dilemma of the protagonist. However, I was unable to make the learners present the complete role play on their own due to restraints of time.

My class with 9C dealt with The Jungle Air Crash by Juliaen Koepcke. For the introduction, I shared my travel experiences in flight, train and bus and asked learners to share theirs. A learner shared her experience of flying to England and how she found it adventurous. I had made powerpoint presentation for the new words, activity and assignment. The class ended within the stipulated time and I felt that my time management skills are improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...