Friday, June 28, 2024

Emotional Roller CoasteršŸŽ¢

I had a class with 8C during the fourth period. I had checked the papers of their test and prepared the marklist. As I entered the class, the learners asked me to distribute the answer sheets. Actually, the learners had made so many errors while writing the diary entry and profile. I had really struggled finishing the task. But, some learners burst into tears after receiving the answer sheets. I had no idea as to how this situation should be dealt. I was confused and emotional as well. I tried consoling and motivating them. But it didn't work. Finally, I assured them to conduct another exam and hand over its marks to the teacher. The retest for absentees and those who wanted a second chance was scheduled during the last period.

In the afternoon, I engaged 9B during the sixth period. We discussed the textual activities as part of the unit including question tag and imageries.

During the last period, I conducted a test for the learners of 8C. They were asked to conduct a class election and elect their leader. They voted and counted the votes gained by each candidate. I announced the class leader and second leaders. We clapped and congratulated the newly elected leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...