Thursday, June 27, 2024

27/06/2024

I engaged 9B during the fourth hour. I conducted a class test based on 'Debts of Gratitude'. The questions included a profile and a diary entry. I had written the details for the profile on the blackboard.10 minutes into the test, the teachers came and asked the learners to vacate the class and go to another room. I had to write the question once again on the whiteboard and it was quite time consuming. The learners demanded extra time to write the test and it went on till 12 45. 

In the afternoon, I had another class with 9B. It was raining during the lunch break. The learners seemed lethargic. However, they actively contributed to the teaching learning process. I had asked the learners to go through the poem 'Nothing Twice' and summarize it. Afterwards, I gave activity cards to then and asked them to discuss and write answers to the questions written on them. They were given chance to present their answers, following which I gave an explanation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...