Monday, July 1, 2024

01/07/2024

I engaged 8C during the third period. We discussed the initial part of Taj Mahal by Tagore. As the introduction, we held a discussion around the seven wonders of world. Pictures of the seven wonders were shown, following which leaerners were asked to try and recall the name of each. Towards the end of this, I told them the love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. Learners were full of doubts regarding their family history, which I was unable to clarify completely. We discussed the first stanza and wrote answers to the textual questions.

In the afternoon, I engaged 9B. We discussed various poetic devices and how they can be identified. Learners were more responsive and actively engaged in all the tasks given. We also discussed how poetic devices add to the quality and beauty of a poem. Learners were encouraged to create sentences with similes and other literary devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...