Tuesday, July 23, 2024

23/07/2024

I engaged 9B during the fourth period. We discussed the steps to write a news report and speech. Learners were asked to write the script for a speech to be delivered at the school assembly on Gandhi Jayanti highlighting Gandhiji's idea of non-violence, heroic part played by Indian women in the freedom struggle and his concept of independence. Many learners attempted to write it and succeeded, but failed to avoid spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. I felt puzzled at the extent of their misspellings and thought about how can this issue be dealt!

I engaged 8C during the last period. We discussed about possessives. It was quite concerning that learners don't have a basic idea regarding english grammar as they told that is and was are pronouns. Even after clarifying the idea they struggled to distinguish between pronouns and possessives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...