Friday, October 13, 2023

🎞️🖤

 


I engaged 8J during the first hour amd finished Rosa Parks Sat Still. I was able to complete the lesson and the discourse part. I had prepared the model of a flow chart for the learners to complete based on the events of the lesson. They took turns and filled the chart.

I had two hours with 9J. After discussing the lesson I played the movie Miracles Still Happen(1974) based on Juliane's survival story and held a discussion based on it. The learners enjoyed watching the film and actively participated in the duscussion. Some of them pointed out certain disparities between the textbook version and film version and I had to explain in detail about the adaptation. I understood how variety and using resources other than coursebook enhances the teaching-learning process.

It was the last day before second semester examination and we relieved from the school by the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...