Friday, November 3, 2023

03/11/2023♥


I had my first class of the day with 8J. I helped them understand the structure of an appreciation and its elements. I discussed various poetic devices and gave examples to have a better understanding. Later, activity cards were distributed among the learners and they were asked to complete it in groups. Learners actively worked in groups and finished the task. I understood the importance of activity cards and other stuff in keeping the learners engaged. Later, I asked them to attempt to write an appreciation of The Sower. The learners did a really good job given the fact that it was their first time writing one. I engaged 8J for another hour since one of the teachers was absent.

I dealt with the part in The Last Leaf where Johnsy was counting backwards. Learners made rational remarks about the importance of hope in people's lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...