Monday, November 6, 2023

Friendship Cards.♥

 

Since Salini teacher has joined as a guest instead of Sapna teacher, I was instructed to finish my portions in 8J and engage another class. I was sad becuase the learners of 8J were so close to me. It was a lively class. I'll miss them. 

Usha teacher allotted 8E class to me and asked me to meet Rethi teacher and discuss the portions with her. Rethi teacher gave me necessary instruction and an overview of the class.

I showed a postcard which chandu has sent me months before to the learners. We discussed how important it is to have good friends. Then, I asked learners of 9C to write friendship messages to their friends. Colour papers were distributed among them. They made beautiful cards and wrote warm messages to their friends. Towards the end of the class, I told them that I'll give the cards to their friends in secret. Many of them made beautiful drawings in the card and they thoroughly enjoyed the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...