Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Happy happyy..🥺


I reached the class by 9 25. I felt overwhelmed as I saw the title of the lesson written on the blackboard. It was such a sweet gesture. I dealt with The Nightingale and the Rose, the part where the nightingale's song was slowly creating the rose. When I asked them what would've happened if the nightingale didn't press its heart against the thorn and a learner told me that blood wouldn't have enter the veins of the rose tree.

 I had my second hour at 9C I dealt with The Last Leaf. The learners were asked to write a conversation and present it before the class. They finished the task and the class ended within the stipulated time. In the afternoon session, I borrowed a period from Prasheela teacher and played the movie adaptation of The Last Leaf. Learners seemed excited and they thoroughly enjoyed it. By 3 pm, it started raining. I ended up thinking about my next lesson- First Showers. I was wondering how the internship is keeping me physically and intellectually busy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...