Thursday, November 9, 2023

Radio Play.


The learners had written the name of the lesson with colour chalks on the board before the class. I realized how this gesture is giving out positive vibes and radiating energy. I dealt with the last moments of the nightingale. When I asked the learners if they think that the nightingale's decision is right, they told that it is not wise to die for love and life is very precious. 

In the afternoon, I engaged 9C. I discussed elements of a radio play, its features and significance. I played the radio play of a classic Basheer work and it helped learners realize the nature of radio plays. Later they were asked to prepare the script for a radio play in groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...