Tuesday, November 7, 2023

New class..πŸ˜‡πŸ–€

 It was my first day with 8E. I was nervous. I was wondering whether I would be able to get along with them quickly. The class turned out really well. The learners were very responsive and vibrant. I think I like them already. There was a certain degree of curiosity that dominated their eyes. I liked how pure it was. I dealt with The Nightingale and the Rose. They wrote the conversation between nightingale and the oak-tree and 2 pairs presented the conversation before the class. As I turned to write on the board, they started mimicking me. Though I knew it wasn't a nice thing to do, I felt quite at ease.

My class with 9C was during the 5th period. I asked the learners to write a character sketch of Mr.Behrman and they finished writing the same within the allotted time. The classes ended by 2, as there were traffic regulations in the city due to the closing ceremony of Keraleeyam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...