Friday, November 10, 2023

Story Houses..♥


 I reached the school by 9 15. As usual, my first class was with 8E. I completed the story - The Nightingale and the Rose. The learners were asked to build a story house based on the story. They actively participated in the activity. A learner had written my name when she wrote the letter to the ypung student's friend. The letters presented by learners before the class were well written. 

I engaged 9C during the third and fifth periods. I finished The Last Leaf as well. The learners created a story map based on the story and volunteered to stick the papers on the charts and read out the corresponding elements. Since learners repeatedly complained about forgetting the follow up activity, I thought of a solution and ended up deciding to leave sticky notes on the class shelf as a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...