Tuesday, June 18, 2024

18/06/2024

It was a hectic day. I engaged 8C during the third period and discussed the textual activities with them. I had a class with 9B during the fourth period. I started the chapter 'Debts of Gratitude' by Selma Lagerlof. Initially, I introduced the concept of gratitude and its importance. Learners didn't actually contribute anything significant and the class did lack an element of learner engagement. I think I should incorporate new strategies and activities to ensure that they are being engaged thoroughly. But that's possible only after having a detailed knowledge of the nature and needs of the class. I repeatedly asked them if they are able to follow the lesson to which they responded positively. Yet, I felt the necessity of it towards the end of the class. 

In the afternoon, I conducted test paper in 10J and 8C based on 'Adventures in a Banyan Tree' and 'The Mysterious Picture'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...