Monday, June 24, 2024

24/06/2024

I engaged 8C during the third period. We discussed the part where the young boy leaves the village temple. Learners were asked to imagine and write a letter to the boy's brother telling what happened at the village temple. They had confusions regarding the format of a letter which I clarified. I had to give prompts to the learners in order to help them write the letter.

In the afternoon, I engaged 9B during the last period. I discussed Nothing Twice, a poem By Wislawa Szymborska. As an introduction to the poem, I screened A Fleeting Moment, a short film by Allyanna Demafeliz. Learners were asked to share their views on the film and how the film explores the concept of time. They were asked to write about an unforgettable memory of theirs or draw a sketch on it. The learners seemed interested while watching the movie and shared their thoughts on how the two raindrops are in love. We discussed the first 3 stanzas and the class went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...