Tuesday, June 25, 2024

25/06/2024

I engaged 9B during the 4th period. We discussed the final part of the poem 'Nothing Twice'. Learners seemed lacking an accurate understanding about the poetic devices. I promised to discuss it along with examples in the next class. The learners show a kind of reluctance towards responding actively during the teaching-learning process unless they are asked specifically. 

I engaged 8C during the last period. We discussed the part where the boys sets out to the big village temple. Learners were asked to create posters warning lonely travellers about the goblin. Colour papers and pens were distributed. They actively participated in the activity. They drew goblins and brainstormed various phrases to be used in the posters. The learner involvement, as far as groupwise poster making is concerned, is high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...