Friday, June 21, 2024

21/06/2024

I engaged 8C during the fourth period. We discussed the unusual habit of the boy which is drawing cats. Learners were asked to write the character sketch of the young boy. Almost all learners wrote good character sketches highlighting the boy's habit of drawing cats. Some of them declared that they didn't like the boy because he's disobedient to the priest. I loved how the learners are creating their own reflections on the character of the young boy.

I engaged 9B during the sixth period and discussed the final part of Debts of Gratitude. I asked the learners to summarize the content taught in the previous classes. They were able to recall the emotional and cultural debts of Selma Lagerlof. Learners were asked to identify and write the message of the author to the readers. The fact that they understood the significance of gratitude and time was evident from their responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...