Wednesday, June 26, 2024

International Anti Drug Day


It was international anti drug day. The day began by awareness song and speech by SPC cadets through the centralized announcement system. Learners of all classes wore handmade badges and created posters and placards to be demonstrated. A rally was organized by NCC cadets. They chanted say no to drugs and pledged their allegiance towards anti drug activities.

I engaged 8C during the third period and conducted a class test based on The Mysterious Picture and The Boy who Drew Cats. It consisted of two discourse questions, a profile and a diary entry. The time management skill of the learners was poor. I communicated this to them and asked them to work on it.

In the afternoon, I had another period with 8C. We discussed 'The Boy Who Drew Cats' upto the part where the boy fell asleep inside the little cabinet. The class management was problematic since it was raining and many of them had gone for the rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...