Thursday, June 20, 2024

❕❔


I engaged 9B during the fourth and fifth period. I discussed the importance of practicing gratitude with them and asked about their views on the significance of gratitude in life.

Actually, the nature of this class is getting more confusing. They seem disconnected and aren't reciprocating the efforts that I take in order to plan and execute each lesson. I tried different approaches and tones, yet failed to have the complete engagement from them. I think I need to work more in order to meet the exact needs of the learners of this class.

I discussed the part where Selma Lagerlof reveals her actual debts of gratitude, which is emotional and cultural. I tried my best to transact the content and repeatedly asked questions to check their understanding. However, I'm yet to figure out what kind of learning experience they actually need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...