Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Food Fest😋

I engaged 8E during the first period and discussed a small portion from A Day in the Country. My next class was in 9C during the second period. Since there was a food fest happening at the school, number of learners present in the class was comparatively less. However, I started The Happiness Machine. I talked about happiness and how it differs from person to person. Learners were asked to write a paragraph titled 'My Happiness' regarding the things that they associate with happiness. The opinions were so different from each other. For some of them, it was friends and family. Some others correlated it to boyfriend, good food, movies, BTS etc. I  was overwhelmed as I went through the paragraph written by Jewel as she mentioned my class while writing about happiness.

The food fest was a grand success. Learners and teachers from all sections actively took part in the food fest and made it a successful venture. Food items from juice and black tea to biriyani were there in various counters. There was a live Dosa counter set up by the teachers and a counter that specialized in the dishes made from millets. My taste buds were excited as I tasted puzhukk, payasam, laddu, black tea, unniyappam etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...