Thursday, December 7, 2023

Achievement Tests

I engaged 8E during the first period and conducted a test based on First Showers and The Nightingale and the Rose. The learners attended the test well and asked for clarifications. I felt happy as the learners seemed confident while answering the questions. I checked the papers and was satisfied by how the results turned out.

In the afternoon, I conducted an achievement test for the learners of 9C based on The Last Leaf and On Killing A Tree. I had taken printouts of the question paper and planned the exam properly. While invigilating the exam, I found learners struggling with grammar. I promised to help them with the concerned grammar areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...