Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Love Language🥺


I engaged 8E during the first period. I discussed the concept of simile through the concept attainment model. Learners actively participated in the class, identified the similarities of Yes examples, completed the activity cards, labelled the examples as Yes and No  and composed the definition. Archa handed me over a paper when the class was about to end. It was a pencil drawing of me with Love you Teacher written on it. She had made a heart with a pink foam sheet and pasted it on it as well. I was overwhelmed. Since I was having an anxious day, I realized how warmly this love language helped me calm down. I confessed how happy I felt before her.

It was the inauguration of School Teens Club. Rahul sir had come to officially inaugurate the club. He talked about the potentials of the teens and how it shouldn't be overlooked. Students reigned over the day with their vibrant performances. My personal favourite was the performance of 9C. I loved how flawlessly they pulled it off and left everyone stunned. 

In the afternoon, I engaged 9C during two hours. We watched the movie 'The Happiness Machine' and held a discussion around it. Later, we revised the lessons and discussed the themes of each lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...