Friday, December 8, 2023

08/12/2023

I engaged 8E during the first period. We held a discussion around A Day in the Country and relevance of nature. Learners shared various opinions and views regarding the same and I was surprised at the variety of their perspectives. 

During the third period, I engaged 9K and took a lesson of health and physical education. I demonstrated a short exercise to relieve stress and asked the learners to repeat it. The learners cooperated well and the session turned out to be a success.

In the afternoon, I conducted a diagnostic test in 9C including fill in the blanks questions from the confusing areas of modal auxiliaries and prepositions. I checked the papers and prepared the diagnostic chart as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...