Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Chocolates, Feedback and Love..🍬💌

Last regular working day as part of the school internship phase 1. I was having mixed feelings about the day and the journey leading up to the day. I will for sure miss being called bushra teacher and complimented on the most random things..

I engaged 8E during the first period. I distributed chocolates among the learners and asked them to write a feedback about how they think I managed to pull off the role of a teacher. I was so happy to see the learners feedback papers drenched in colors and adorned with little sketches. I collected and read them as soon as I got back into the room and reflected on my journey with them.

In the afternoon session, I had a class with 9C. Since it was the last day before the exams, number of absentees overtook the number of learners who were present in the class. I distributed chocolates among them and asked them to write their reflection. Some of them wrote an entire sheet of paper and this added to my curiosity. As I read the reflections, I was glad that they appreciated the efforts I'd taken. Some of them wrote that they loved the new tradition of watching movies after the lesson was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...