Monday, December 11, 2023

Countdown⏳

The last week of school internship phase 1 has started. There was a morning assembly in the auditorium. Rajesh Babu sir gave instructions regarding the examination and told them to follow the instructions. The winners of District School Kalolsavam were congratulated in the assembly along with the learner who was selected as a content creator for unicef and a learner who won the Mann Ki Bath quiz competition and was invited to witness the Republic Day parade 2024 It has been a challenging journey and I'm glad that I managed to make it.

I engaged 8E during the first hour. We discussed the lessons and an activity was given. Learners were asked to write the diary of Danilka at the night after he returned from the count's copse. I checked and corrected the notebooks of the learners and explained the common mistakes which were there in the writing of everyone and how they can be avoided.

The whole mood of the school has changed as the exams were near. Everyone including teachers and learners seemed busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...