Friday, July 12, 2024

12/07/2024

I engaged 9B during the sixth period. We discussed the final part of Dreams Realised. Many learners who had gone for NCC camp had returned. I summarized the key concepts of the lesson and asked them to write answers for some textual questions. Later, learners were asked to frame three questions to ask Gandhiji if they had met him back in the 1930s. Learners showed reluctance towards this task which involves creative writing. Some of them were so hesitant that they ended up writing 'how are you?' Many of them made spelling errors even while writing Gandhiji and independence. I told them to work on their writing as it is one of the most crucial skill as far as academics is concerned.

I engaged 8C during the last period. We discussed 'A Shipwrecked Sailor'. Unlike the prior classes where we discussed this chapter, learners were more attentive. They actively took part in the classroom discussion and answered all comprehension questions correctly. I informed them about the achievement test on wednesday and asked them to prepare for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...