Wednesday, November 1, 2023

കേരളപ്പിറവി♥




Celebrations and programmes were arranged for the whole school. Principal and additional HM delivered message for the students regarding the need to celebrate Kerala and be responsible members of the society. The programme was hosted by students of UP section and they did their job very well. Learners from UP and HS sections adorned the day with their artistic potentials. A presentation on milestones of the History of Kerala was also shown. The language pledge was taken by the learners and teachera. I was assigned charge to maintain discipline during the programme along with fellow student teachers and teachers. The whole vibe was so vibrant and learners were bursting with energy.

The teacher handed over attendance roll of 8J and told me to complete it since Sapna teacher was transferred and the guest teacher was hasn't joined yet. Later, I supervised 10F during their unit test. Both my regular hours were lost due to the Keralapiravi celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.

It was the last day of Internship. I engaged 8C during the third period. I was feeling emotional. I had loved this class since the beginning...